The main objective of MICSA Pty Ltd (trading as MICSA) is to maintain a leading position and authority in the design and construction of commercial buildings with the main specialty area in healthcare and medical centre construction.
Understanding our customers needs and expectations and providing products and services that consistently meet those needs and expectations whilst complying with statutory and regulatory requirements will achieve this primary objective.
To ensure our project requirements are achieved the company is committed to the development, implementation and maintenance of a Business Management System that, as a minimum, meets the requirements of the internationally recognised Quality Management Systems.
We also make sure:
- we consult with clients to develop their needs,
- we train employees to be effective in their processes,
- we establish and maintain standards,
- we establish and maintain a continual improvement work environment,
- requirements are communicated to and understood at all levels in the organisation, and
- our operations are regularly reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness.